Thank you for using Satsum.
By using Satsum ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Satsum.com Ltd, trading as Satsum ("Company") reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice. Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account.
- You must not use Satsum to send unsolicited messages that could be considered spam.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must immediately notify Satsum of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security.
- Satsum will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
Use of Service
- You may use the Service to solicit feedback about your own products, services, or brands.
- You may use the Service for general market research about products, services, or brands not provided or owned by You only with the express consent of the owner of those products, services or brands.
Payment, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- The Service is offered with a free trial. Once that trial is up, you will only be able to continue using the Service by paying in advance for additional usage. If you fail to pay for additional usage, your account will be frozen and inaccessible until payment is made.
- You shall pay the service fee by recurring credit card, debit card or invoice payment on the due date. If your payment fails for any reason, the Company reserves the right to charge an administration fee.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, will result in the new rate being charged at the next billing cycle. There will be no prorating for downgrades in between billing cycles.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of features or capacity of your account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes or duties.
Cancellation, Termination and Refunds
- You acknowledge and agree that the term of your subscription shall automatically renew for additional successive terms equal to the period of your initial term, unless you provide Satsum with notice of your intent not to renew your subscription at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of the then-current subscription term.
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by sending an email request to [email protected] You request will be processed within few days.
- All of your content will be immediately be inaccessible from the Service upon cancellation. Within 30 days, all this content will be permanently deleted from all backups and logs. This information can not be recovered once it has been permanently deleted.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. But there will not be any prorating of unused time in the last billing cycle.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- If you cancel your subscription, you will not receive a refund or exchange for any unused time on a subscription, any license or subscription fees for any portion of the Service.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Satsum site or the Service itself.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Customer Data is and will remain your property. “Customer Data” means any proﬁle information, data, and other content or information provided by you, directly or indirectly, to Satsum in connection with your use of the Service, including without limitation such data, content, and information related to your business.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service is must comply with U.K. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- The Company reserves the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- Satsum, Satsum logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with The Company or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Satsum or Satsum’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Service may be the trademarks of other third parties.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Service customers. Of course, we'll notify the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected]
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.